Patricia is passionate about creating a therapeutic environment that encourages trust, self-expression, processing of feelings, and an opportunity to explore strategies to promote recovery. Patricia utilizes a variety of therapy modalities to address the needs of individuals, including:
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR)
- Attachment-Focused EMDR Therapy
- Brainspotting Therapy (BSP)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Narrative Therapy
- Brief Solution Therapy
- Emotion-Focused Therapy
- and Motivational Interviewing.
A clinician’s greatest tool is him/herself. Patricia regularly attends training to maximize opportunities to make a difference in the lives of her clients.