Dr. A. Smyth has used lasers for soft tissue repair since 1992. In the late 1990’s the research from Europe and in Canada managed to produce an exceptional pulsed laser system which is very effective at reducing chronic pain and speeding up tissue healing time. The pulsed laser system is non thermal and safe to use even over metal implants.
Advantages of Laser Therapy
Laser therapy is a universal way of treating pain related to muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints, connective tissue, bones and skin tissue, with one simple medical instrument. Laser therapy is easy to apply, non-invasive, painless and drug free. Laser therapy is the modality of choice for the next millennium.
Benefits of Laser Therapy
- Rapid cell growth. Laser light accelerates cellular reproduction and growth.
- Faster wound healing. Laser light stimulates fibroblast development in damaged tissue.
- Increased metabolic activity. Higher outputs of specific enzymes, greater oxygen and food particle loads for blood cells and a more effective immune system are induced by laser light.
- Reduced fibrous tissue formation. Laser light reduces the formation of scar tissue following tissue damage from injury, burns or following surgery.
- Anti-inflammatory action. Laser light reduces swelling caused by bruising, and inflammation of joints, resulting in improved joint mobility.
- Increased vascular activity. Laser light regenerates lymph vessels and veins to allow the affected tissue to achieve the best possible circulation
- Stimulated nerve function. Slow recovery of nerve function in damaged tissue can result in “dead” limbs or numb areas. Laser light will speed the process of nerve cell reconnection to bring the numb areas back to life.
For more clinical information regarding the cold laser therapy and the laser system please visit our manufacturer. www.Theralase.com
At our clinic we use the strongest laser available today!