Low-level laser therapy can be used to treat pain from injuries to muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints, connective tissue, bones and skin. It notably accelerates the body’s healing process by penetrating light energy into the body’s tissues. It turns on the body’s natural healing state!
If you have just injured yourself, or have been dealing with chronic pain for months or years, laser can be a excellent tool to get your body on track to heal.
Laser Therapy can be used to help treat:
How does it work?
- Rapid Cell Growth: Laser light accelerates cellular reproduction and growth.
- Faster Wound Healing: Light energy stimulates fibroblast development in damaged tissue.
- Increased Metabolic Activity. Higher outputs of specific enzymes, greater oxygen and food particle loads for blood cells and a more effective immune system are induced by laser light.
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation: Laser light reduces the formation of scar tissue following tissue damage from injury, burns or following surgery.
- Anti-inflammatory Action: Light energy reduces swelling caused by bruising, and inflammation of joints, resulting in improved joint mobility.
- Increased Vascular Activity: Laser light regenerates lymph vessels and veins to allow the affected tissue to achieve the best possible circulation
- Stimulated Nerve Function: Slow recovery of nerve function in damaged tissue can result in “dead” limbs or numb areas. Laser light will speed the process of nerve cell reconnection to bring the numb areas back to life.
At our clinic we use the strongest laser available today!
For more clinical information regarding the cold laser therapy and the laser system please visit our manufacturer. www.Theralase.com