We are dedicated to helping you get back to whatever it is you love doing. Whether allowing you to move better so you can play with your kids, alleviating pain so you can continue to play sports, or helping you to achieve your best healthy self. Active Chiropractic is made for you.
Our healthcare practitioners are dedicated experts, working hard to get you out of pain and feeling exceptional. It is our sole purpose is to help you do what you love and attain the healthy lifestyle you deserve.
Our goals for your treatment are to:
- Reduce your pain and inflammation
- Decrease your muscle stiffness and soreness
- Increase your joint range of motion and improve your muscle strength
- Improve your posture and overall biomechanics
- Teach you how to manage your condition with specific rehab exercises that can be done at home or at work
- Help you get back to whatever it is you love doing
- Provide supportive care if you need it
Dr. Rosati has a simple philosophy for Active Chiropractic. Listen to your patients, treat them with empathy as well as understanding, and work tirelessly to help them to the best of your ability. He understands that the clinic is made to serve you. Dr. Rosati will work diligently with your medical provider to ensure that you receive the best care possible.
If you are in pain and are seeking professional help, Dr. Rosati offers himself as well as a team of experts to best meet your healthcare needs. He is continually looking for ways to better serve Paris and the Brant County community.
Dr. Nancy MacKenzie brings over 30 years of chiropractic expertise to the clinic. She has ‘x-ray vision’ in her ability to read body mechanics and in diagnosing foot, knee, and hip disorders. Nancy is our orthotics consultant and technician as well as a friendly face when visiting the clinic!