Our goal is straightforward:
- Decrease pain and inflammation
- Decrease muscle stiffness
- Improve muscle range of motion and strength
- Improve posture and overall structural biomechanics
- Teach each individual how to manage their condition with specific rehab exercises that can be done at home or at work.
- Provide supportive care if needed.
Dr. A. Smyth uses one or more of the following gentle chiropractic techniques:
- Activator method www.activator.com
- Posture correction (biophysics)
- Gentle, low force, joint chiropractic manipulation
- Flexion-distraction Leader table
- Neuroproprioceptive re-education
Dr. Nancy MacKenzie
Dr. Nancy MacKenzie graduated from Northwestern College of Chiropractic in 1988. She brings a vast knowledge of chiropractic and clinical expertise to Active Chiropractic. Dr. MacKenzie specializes in custom made orthotics and how they help improve foot, knee, hip and low back conditions. This is to help both children and adults enjoy a more active, healthy pain free lifestyle. Dr. MacKenzie who is from Brant County is also a keen community supporter.